Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello

Hello! I'm Dindy Robinson and I am thrilled to be part of this group. I am the publisher of Swimming Kangaroo Books; I also write science fiction under the name of Mari Atherton. I have loved to read since I could hold a book and wanted to write since I could hold a pen in my hands.
My favorite things to read are mysteries and science fiction. I like to blog about just about anything because I definitely think the world would be much better off if it would just listen to me! (smile)

I've been a teacher and a social worker and a government bureaucrat so I have spent a lifetime learning and still have a lifetime left in which to learn more.

I look forward to being part of this community.
Dindy
Dive into a good book at www.swimmingkangaroo.com

No comments: