Friday, February 23, 2007

Introducing Perilous Pauline

Hello. :-) I'm late in introducing myself, because I've been out of town, celebrating my dad's 80th in snowy Wyoming. If you'd like to read about my adventures in Wyoming, check out my personal blog. As an added perk, you get to see me as a Shirley Temple "didn't want to be, but didn't have a choice."

In addition to NOT being Shirley Temple, I AM the author of seven published novels, with number eight scheduled to release later this year. I write a mix of mystery, suspense, humor, adventure and romance. It makes it challenging to market my books, but since I love what I do, I just keep doing it.

My latest novel, Out of Time, is set during WWII and is my first (and possibly my last) venture into writing about the past. It was a kick to write and left me with a deep appreciation for the Greatest Generation, which includes my dad. It also got me an EPPIE nomination, which was a thrill.

Number eight is set in space, which could technically qualify as sci-fi, only it is sadly lacking in "sci." Not good at "sci." But I love doing exactly what I want and how I want, so I'm having a great time with this book. It's called The Key and you can read a blurb and excerpt on my website.

Other than killing people fictionally, I'm not that interesting, but that doesn't stop me from having opinions on anything and everything, even things I know nothing about. So I'll be kicking in my two cents worth from time to time. And it will probably be worth about that much. :-)

Here's hoping that your days include great books and good friends.
Perilously yours,
Pauline

1 comment:

Lea Schizas - Author/Editor said...

Welcome back, Pauline. And what do you mean your input is only worth two cents? Now it all depends on the value of that two cents and where it' coming from. :)

I'm looking forward to your input on our upcoming themes.

Lea Schizas